- It is possible to find the actual speed of the aircraft.
- You can calculate the airspeed (the relative speed of the aircraft and the atmosphere) during flight and display the speed on the transmitter.
- The speed is calculated from the pressure of wind applied to the Pitot tube.
- The tip of the Pitot tube should be separated from the main tail and the body by 15 mm or more.
- When using for a helicopter, the influence of the rotor's downwash is large and it may not be able to measure accurately.
*How to use SBS-01TAS with T18MZ(WC)
||(speed) 15 to 600 km / h
||16g (including silicone tube and Pitot tube)
||3.7 to 7.4 V