Reducing frame bolts which tend to be easily loosened by vibrations and applying strong adhesive allow major compact and lightweight design.
Increased the stability and mobility of the flight by shortening the nose of aircraft!
||We adopt Cemedine's adhesive, Metal Lock utilized also for the industrial drone market to secure main frame that divided into upper and lower parts. In addition, we reduce bolts which tend to be easily loosened by vibrations. These realize size and weight reduction.
|Improving the straight ahead stability by shortening the nose of aircraft enables you to operate a highly stable straight flight. We also improve the operability by achieving not only faster initial response to rudder, but also less elevator shaking.
||We highly improve tail gripping force by directly connecting a large tail pulley to the main gear without geardown. It realize the stable hovering and even complicated performance such as for point roll.
- Designed by JR Sylphide E12-EX designers.
- It is easy to be mounted on the body of Sylphide.
- The body, rotor and tail rotor for Sylphide E12-EX can be used as it is.
- Realize substantial weight saving by design which uses screws hardly at the frame part.
(It is about 300 g lighter than Sylphide E12-EX.)
- It is possible to improve the straight running stability by shortening the front part of the aircraft.
|Main Rotor Diameter
|Tail Rotor Diameter
||11.7 : 1 : 4.94 (T117/T10)
|Tail Drive System
||6S 5000-5500mAh (x2)
- Main frame
- Tail pipe
- Tail mission
*Please note that the body and rotor are not included as in the images.
- Main rotor
- Tail rotor