*The pistures are proto-type
November 2, Shoki Takahata using O.S.SPEED R2104 won at the "2019 IFMAR 1/8 IC Track World Championship"
Grand Final held at STEEL CITY RC SPEEDWAY in California, USA.
The 2nd place was Akira Shimotaka, and he used R2104 as well.
The O.S.SPEED engine won the world championship for the first time in the 1/8 on-road racing category.
To commemorate it, it will be released as an O.S.SPEED R2104 WORLD CHAMPION model.
- Special gold plating reducer
- The exclusive outer head with two-color anodized finish
- Laser processing on crankcase
- Includes a new manifold used for the World Championship by Akira Shimotaka
* The above four items are not sold individually.
*This item is sold only with T-2080SC and manifold
||3.49cc / 0.213 cu.in.
|Practical rotation speed:
||340g / 11.99oz