Various support from beginners to experts
You can experience a flight with a more natural operation feeling while firmly maintaining the attitude of the aircraft. The main body is compact and lightweight, and has a unique vibration-resistant structure, making it compatible with a wide range of machines from small electric motors to gasoline machines. Equipped with an S.BUS output function, so it can be smoothly installed on an aircraft that has a servo connected to the receiver by S.BUS. It also has a level flight return function (auto-recovery), so even beginners can fly with peace of mind.
- Equipped with 3-axis angular velocity & acceleration sensor
- Gyro gain can be set from the transmitter (remote gain setting)
- 4 operation modes of AVCS / normal / gyro off / auto-recovery can be switched by the transmitter.
- Compatible with dual ailerons, dual elevators, twin ladders, elevons (delta wings), and V-tails
- S.BUS / S.BUS2 connection to the receiver saves wiring
- Servo S.BUS connection is possible
- Dimensions: 28 x 26 x 16mmm
- Weight: 8.5g
- Operation voltage: DC3.8V to 8.4V
- Current consumption: 27mA